Jumaat, 9 September 2011

Back to Second Home after Two long months



Hello,


After two long months


This Sunday


I will return to UiTM Shah Alam


Second Home


For continuing my study in Bachelor of Administrative Science


It have been a wonderful break i have


For the first time I spend my holiday by working at Sekolah Tunku Abdul Rahman Dining Hall


My place of work


I was worried at first because I don't have any experience working except when I finish my SPM in 2006


That time I was working at biscuit factory in Teluk Intan


My first job in STAR was cutting fruit


I remember the difficulty of settling that job


I stand about two hours without taking any break.


After that i serve about 500-600 students with my 
colleagues


I also remember that tomorrow morning


I was to sweep the dining hall.


Man I was too dilligent


I did it in 3 hours


Later after that my brothers who also working with me scolded me for being slow when working


As days passing by I improve my work slowly


And then I was able to do things fast

I realized that it is my habit which is doing something without thinking clearly that make my work become slow.


And now I really glad that I work at there


I also got new friends such as Megat, Iwan, Nasrul, Hafiz, Abg Asrul, Zul, Ayu, Mawi, Mat and Hendra


Not forget my supervisor too Makcik Siti and my employer Cikgu Yasin


When I work at Ipoh i live in Tambun at Taman Saga with my friends


When we have free time we used to watched movies such as Child's Play, Naruto and Saw


But now all of that have been a living memories


I feel kind of sad even though I'm a man


But nevertheless our bond as a friends will not washed away.


Thank U my friends!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Anonymous tidak diberikan izin untuk memberi komen. Aku tak nak menggalakkan budaya trolling dan tidak gentleman dalam mengutarakan komen.